NEW MAGIC IN A DUSTY WORLD


I've been having a bit of digital-magic fun ... these were created for my latest Volcom blog post, which you can check out here if you want to see more in the same vein (or if you're keen on tattooed cockatoos and kookaburras).

Also, I've printed a couple of A3 posters of these works, which you can shop here (along with a lot of my older limited edition prints, which are on sale at the moment!).

Lots of exciting life-change moments are happening right now ... but more on that soon. All this life-changing is making me incredibly busy and kind-of frantic.

2 comments:

  1. Just want to say, I just adore your work. I love checking in at your blog and seeing what you have been making. And all the best for the "life-changing" stuff. Hope it's all good and fun. Keep up the good work, it makes my eyes so very happy.

    Rebekah
    www.0910studio.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) that's so cool to hear. (And it's all good, fun life changes -- just slightly scary/new!).
      Hope you're having an amazing week x

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...