SKETCHBOOK: REMAINED UNTAMED


The sneaky southern hemisphere winter snuck up on me while I was working too hard and not taking care of myself properly; so now I have a super-dodgy flu and have been lying around watching movies and snuggling the Weenie Mutt for what feels like forever, but is only two days. 
Luckily I was hyper productive in the weeks before, so I can share all these sketchbook out-takes and musings with you, not to mention a whole wall of artwork on display over at Southset Gallery in Moorabbin. 
Get down there if you're in Melbourne -- the show is up until the end of May... plus we're running a kind of laid-back artist workshop, where I'll take you through some creative processes and techniques, different materials, ideas and how to develop them, as well as a few little tricks and tips I wish people had told me early on.
If you're interested, sign up here.  
 After that, I'm turning back into a little art hermit and keeping everything between the pages of my sketchbooks for a while. Oh, and if you can't make it down to Southset, some of the artworks are available for purchase online here.

11 comments:

  1. Wonderfull, so beautifull! Congrats for your amazing tallent! :)
    I do really enjoy your art. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could stare at these photographs all day. Once again beautiful artwork and now I feel inspired to draw. Hope you feel better soon :) x

    The Rich Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful drawing style, so unique and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful drawings, beautiful shots, i definitely love what you are doing.
    x
    http://cxnfused.blgospot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sketchbook shots- so beautiful!
    Lauren | OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. your sketchbook is amazing!! xx

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovley illustrations! I really like the drawing style you have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Utterley gorgeous, I always love looking at other people's sketchbooks. Ive just bought a new moleskine sketchbook and this has given me some great inspiration to get stuck in with it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! We're are so jealous. This makes our drawings look like child's play

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the eagle illustration! Hope you feel better :]

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a really great blog and talent ! I follow you =). !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...