⋙ RISING EYE ⋘ LIMITED RUN SHIRTS


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Rising eye crop available here.

This is for eternal enlightenment seekers. For arriving in a place you’ve never seen before. For discovery. For hastily written notes and heartfelt sketches.
This is for Pink Floyd in the midnight dark. For hand drawn temporary tattoos. For real ones. For last night’s conversations and this morning’s coffee.
This is for beat-up boots kicking up dust. For concho hatbands and silver jewellery.
For the first read of Walden and the first light of the day.
This is for your meandering soul. 

And so this is the other style that is up in my online store.
This is one of my favourite designs, I'm not sure why... It just sings to me, I guess.
But anyway, I'm sending out the first lot of orders this coming Monday, which is exciting... 
After that, both shirts will be available for pre-order again for another two weeks, until September 16, when I'll wash out the screens and embark on some new endeavour.  
I just have to decide what that endeavour will be....

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...