Love things: Work, workspace, salvaged whiskey


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Things I'm loving lately:
1. Sketchbooks // Being excited about life and the 'fucking awesome' things that sometimes happen.
2. Collecting urchins (which I now know my dog likes to destroy) and native animal bones // Building flower shrines to farewell summer.
3. Some logo design jobs are just too much fun. 
4. Sketchbooks // Flower shrines (again).
5. How I spend my mornings in the office before work. 
6. Sending off prints, more available here // Nice light in the workspace (um, dining table) at home. 
7. Humble helping me read Twoone's lithograph, Metaphysical views 'n' salvaged whiskey (how's that for a killer title) // And, well... flowers.

4 comments:

  1. I just find your work so inspiring. Visiting pony gold just gets me all fired up whenever I get a creative roadblock. You are so talented; thanks for always sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that's so cool to hear! I'm really stoked my work can help get your mind turning. Raych x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspiring! I love your painted driftwood, I'm going to collect some at the beach next week...x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...