The fox and the bambi

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

So these are some little illustrations that I kind of forgot about sharing...I created them for the beautiful and talented make-up artist Luciana Rose, who recently launched her blog Fox and Bambi.
As with all illustration projects, there were some images that didn't fit, didn't work properly or just plain weren't the one, but I really love everything that I created while working with Luciana... I love projects that push me and teach me something, and this was definitely one of those. 

Also, this cool thing happened...  The lovely people at Sportsgirl featured me on their blog, and did such an amazing job of pulling together my disorganised images and ramblings... I'm really stoked with how it turned out.
Check it out here.

10 comments:

  1. So glad you liked the feature lovely! These illustrations are just so beautiful!
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw I love the last photo, its so sweet and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your reply to their question about your personal style was just perfection~ loved it!

    Great interview, congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise :) I feel silly talking about style, but it is fun.

      Delete
  4. Your illustrations are amazing darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your illustrations are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatiful colours on last one. Rest is amazing. Love Your style!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...