A man about whom little is known


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Shirt via eBay; market/vintage rings.
I had, and occasionally still do have, the worst style. Up until about two years ago, I dressed exclusively in jeans, sneakers and shirts with the sleeves cut off. And this whole problem with wearing sleeveless shirts started with an Iron Maiden Benjamin Breeg shirt.
It was my absolute favourite goddamn shirt until I lost it one night because of an incident involving wrestling and spilled drinks. 
So now I’ve replaced it... and all I've gotta do now is get that perfect sleeve-cutting style down.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice shoot !



    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cool is that! i saw the skull cactus and i´ve got one like that! check it out on my blog, you will like it! my cactus has grown much more and is much bigger now then on the pictures on the blog. have fun!

    kiss kiss Mercedes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...