Humble and the blue roses


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Old Evil Twin shirt; op-shop skirt; Windsor Smith boots; old cheap-store sunglasses; necklaces via Ebay; market/pawnshop rings.
The first thing Humble did when I let her out into our backyard, on the day we brought her home, was to walk up to this blue-flowering tree and try and take a chomp out of one of the flowers. Now we're a week into living together and she's trying to take a bite out of everything with her sharp, tiny puppy teeth -- it's just lucky she's cute.

3 comments:

  1. This post simply makes me happy!
    That dog is so cute and your outfit is really nice. I love your shirt!

    Love,
    Breathe Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's so adorable! Love the outfit post btw :D x

    emmabrus.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that puppy, she is TOO cute!!! A boxer I assume? I've had boxers all my life..the PERFECT dog, I think. Actually, Lani (my boxer) is popping her eyes and floppy ears over the far edge of my bed as I am writing this...and now she has jumped up and is trying to sit on my lap. Best of luck with the pup!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...