WANDERING: LORNE


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Bay and I travelled down to Lorne recently, just to have a go at the Great Ocean Road, and to check out the Cumberland River, which runs into the ocean in such a weird, beautiful spot. It's hard to come to grips with how diverse Australia's landscapes are... and I'm still having problems getting over these lawn daisies that grow everywhere in the south of the continent.

And that velvet and gold skirt is just beyond anything... Photos don't do it justice, but it has been proudly placed alongside those boots and that hat as my favourite things. 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to spend my summer in lorne! Did you get all the way up to the waterfall at the cumberland? It's like 5 minutes up stream and there's a really nice natural rock slide. I've loved it ever since I was little!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No we decided to save it for next time we go down there exploring -- it's so beautiful!
    I'm new to Victoria, so it's all exciting adventures and new places to love.
    Have fun down there this summer, I'll definitely be heading down whenever I can! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...