Just sayin'

 
Hi all, just quickly wanted to say thanks for all the positive feedback and sweet support that you guys give in the comments... It means a lot to me! And welcome to new followers and everyone who stops by... I'm having loads of fun keeping up with what everyone is up to and seeing the amazing blogs that people curate and put together, and some of the just absolutely bullshit-good artwork that is being churned out by people around the globe.
So, I'm working on a few new things but seem to have deadlines closing in everywhere... and things are only going to get more hectic over the next few months because I'm preparing to move off the farm and back into the real world. Crazy shit.
But good things are in the works... just wanted to share some love.
Dig xo

3 comments:

  1. always look forward to seeing you work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'd like a big doll that looked like one of your drawings. She would just sit in the corner of my room with her big eyes and flowing hair and it would be wonderful, I love your work sunshine, have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...